NW is locally owned & operated by the Vallerand family, and has been providing quality pest control services in Boston since 1975. Our Boston Extermination service is unsurpassed. As NW Pest Control has grown, we have become major providers or commercial pest control boston and industrial extermination.
We have licensed commercial pesticide applicators in several areas of the pest control industry by the Massachusetts, New Hampshire, R.I. Department of Food and Agriculture Pesticide Bureau, including Problem Animal Control service technician licensed with the Massachusetts Division of Fishery and Wildlife.
The Commercial Pest Control Certifications include
- General Pest Control (Category 41) (MA)
- Termite & Structural Pest Control (Category 43) (MA)
- Vertebrate Pest Control (Category 44) (MA)
- Food Processing Pest Control (Category 50) (MA)
- Problem Animal Control (MA)
- N.H Pest Control License #426
Do you provide Pest Control services for Cambridge Businesses?
Yes, NW Pest control provides Commercial services to the greater Boston area, all the way out to the 495 belt, and beyond.
What types of pests do you have experience exterminating?
NW Pest has been providing high quality pest control service in the Boston area for over 30 years. We have exterminated Subterranean Termites, Carpenter Ants, Pavement/House Ants, American Roaches, Mice, Rats, Yellow Jackets/Wasps, House Flies, Fleas, Bed Bugs, Spiders, Skunks and Bats along with a number of other pests.
Can you get rid of Bed Bugs?
Yes, Bed Bugs are one of the toughest pests to locate and exterminate but NW Pest is one of the best Bed Bug removal services in the Boston area. Our team has extensive knowledge of Bed Bug behavior and habits that gives us an edge when handling the pests.
Do you inspect residential properties for termites?
Yes, we will be happy to come visit you at your residential property to do an in-depth termite inspection. Subterranean Termites in particular can be in or around your home without giving any notice of their whereabouts before it’s too late. NW Pest offers termite inspections to find any termite infestations.
What Boston pest control services do you provide?
NW Pest Control provides the highest-quality Boston pest control services, including Allston Pest Control, Boston Winter Pest-proofing, Autumn Pest Removal, Allston Mice Exterminator, Boston Household Pest Removal, Boston Bee Removal, Commercial Pest Control Cambridge, Carpenter Ant Inspection, Waltham Pest Control, Boston Bed Bug Removal, Boston Termite Extermination, Boston Ant Removal, Carpenter Ant Treatment, Boston Restaurant Pest Control, Warehouse Pest Control, Boston Apartment Complex Pest Control, Condominium Pest Control, Boston Mice Extermination, Cambridge Rat Extermination, Newton Termite Control, Seasonal Mice Extermination and many more.
- Bed Bugs still a Problem in Boston - Over the past several years Boston bed bug extermination has become a huge issue. With students almost always changing residences once a year, Boston has been hit hard by the rise of bed bug infestations. Finding a reliable Boston bed bug extermination service can be challenging. Bed bugs are able to travel in used furniture, […]
- High Quality Cambridge Pest Control - Cambridge, Massachusetts is one of the oldest cities in the United States. The first houses were built almost 400 years ago and a majority of the housing has been around for awhile. Because of the aging infrastructure, Cambridge homes and businesses make the ideal location for pests who are looking for some shelter from the […]
- Keep your Family Healthy with our Winter Rodent Removal Service - With the winter weather fast approaching it is not uncommon for Boston area residents to run in to pest that have come into their home uninvited. Pests need shelter from the cold temperatures too and will do everything they can to find their way indoors. Pests that are seen indoors most often during the winter […]
- Pest-Proofing your Home for the Winter - Humans aren’t the only ones who are rushing to get indoors as winter gets closer and the temperatures drop. Many different types of pests will also begin to feel the chill and want to get inside. Rodents, spiders and cockroaches are the most common pests to find sneaking inside but it is important to keep […]