How to prevent ticks
- Know where ticks live– knowing where ticks live can help you avoid contact with them!
- Use EPA-approved insect repellent- insect repellent is a great way to reduce ticks and prevent them from staying on clothing or skin.
- Check yourself after being outdoors for ticks on clothing or skin- partaking in a self-examination after being outdoors can reduce tick bites and prevent ticks from penetrating into the skin.
How to prevent mosquitos
- Use Insect Repellant- Insect repellants can help reduce mosquito bits and repel them away from you.
- Wear clothes that cover your arms and legs- Clothes can protect your body and prevent mosquitos from biting you.
- Check and empty areas of still water- Mosquitos breed on still water. remove any sitting water like birdbaths, flower pots, buckets, and other items of such. Removing still water will prevent mosquitos from breeding in your yard.
Call a Professional
When it comes to Ticks and Mosquitos it is always best to call a professional to look at treatment options. NW Pest Control offers organic and chemical solutions for the prevention of ticks and mosquitos. NW Pest Control will treat all bushes, trees, shrubs, mulch beds, and areas where ticks and mosquitos will be found to eliminate them at the source. We will treat around pools, yards, patios, and more to keep ticks and mosquitos away. Make your yard yours again and contact NW Pest Control. 781-891-5313.